The 2017 edition of the London Summer Event Show took place on 24 – 25 January and was our largest event ever with 78 venues and suppliers showcasing their offering to nearly 900 event buyers.
Throughout the two exhibition days our 78 exhibitors had the chance to win one of five awards in our Golden Hoof Awards. The awards were designed by Lady Skye to give back to some of her favourite humans (our exhibitors).
There were five categories in total check out the winners:
1. Favourite Stand (voted for by the visitors) – GC Couture
2. Favourite Newcomer (voted for by the visitors) – Zafferano
3. Highest Visitor Tap-ins – Melon Hire
4. Lady Skye’s Show Legend – The Jockey Club
5. Exhibitor Marketing Award – Historic Royal Palaces
Winners received a statuette and bottle of champagne to toast their success with the exception of the the Historic Royal Palaces who secured our most coveted award, the Exhibitor Marketing Award and received not only champagne but 10% off a stand at our next event and a luxury hamper delivered to their office. Congratulations to all the winners.