Safety around Coronavirus at the London Summer Event Show 2022
We anticipate that most/all government guidelines may well have been removed by the Show in March, however as part of our commitment to providing a safe event environment for all of our exhibitors and attendees, we are still likely to suggest that all guests may still be asked to provide recent proof of / certification for; a negative PCR or lateral flow test, natural immunity, or full vaccination (including booster).
In addition to the above, here are the other measures we have in place to ensure all visitors and exhibitors have a safer and more comfortable visit:
Here is our 7 point plan to ensure all attendees have a safe and comfortable visit:
1. FACE MASKS / COVERINGS – While face coverings are not mandatory, we politely ask that you respect other people’s personal precautions and preferences. You might prefer not to wear a mask but the person standing close to you might feel more comfortable doing so, and vice versa. We will also be asking all staff at registration and waiting staff to wear a face covering for the duration of the event.
2. SANITISER STATIONS – Hand sanitising units will be available upon arrival and throughout the Show.
3. CLEANING -The venue will have more regular cleaning throughout the duration of the event with enhanced touch point cleaning still in place during the live days.
4. AIR CIRCULATION – We will maximise the amount of fresh air circulating around the Show. Please be aware that as a result the temperature will be more affected by the external temperatures than usual, and may create draughts that would normally be avoided.
5. ROOM CAPACITIES – To ensure everyone can enjoy their experience in a safe environment, we have limited capacities for the event and have increased the space between stands on the Show floor.
6. STAFF TESTING – All staff at the Show will test prior to the event and during
7. SAFER EVENTS ACCREDITATION – Our Story Events team have passed their Safer Events Accreditation.
We all want the live events industry to start back up again in a big way, but in order to do so we believe that we all need to take care and responsibility whilst attending events. We will remain conscious of any Government Guidelines and regulations and adapt and update where needed to ensure we provide a safe event.
If you have any worries and concerns then please feel free to contact us here at [email protected].